Role: Team Member – Content Writer (bilingual IT/ENG)
We are looking for a bilingual Content Writer to create content taken from available videos (English) and presentation material (Italian).
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Understand the vision and mission of StarBoost and understand the core values of StarBoost and translate them in such a way that people will truly understand the ecosystem we are creating.
- Understand what the Team and Company Creation Course entails.
- Formulating texts in accordance with prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines.
- Structuring course content.
- Can come up with ways of making the course material more engaging.
- Provide accurate translations of Italian texts.
- Use modern English to translate texts.
- Keep track of translated documents.
Content Writer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or any other applicable certificate in Creative Writing, Journalism, Communication Studies, or adjacent field.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have Italian reading proficiency.
- Firm understanding of the start-up scene.
- Firm understanding of the food scene.
Opportunities for content writer
- The possibility of working flexibly and by objectives, after an assessment period
- Concrete possibility of collaborating on innovative projects alongside professionals in the sector
- A stimulating and innovative work environment, where you can express yourself, developing your potential
- Possibility of taking part in training sessions and courses
- Participate in meetings, events and networking opportunities
- Possibility of becoming a business partner
- You have to be an independent professional which means that you will be paid accordingly through the deferred profit-sharing plan.
FOR CANDIDATURES WITE US AN EMAIL
We can’t wait to share value with you!
Learn more about StarBoost
StarBoost is an ecosystem of entrepreneurs, Advisors and early stage investors. StarBoost accelerates – boosts – new initiatives whilst enhancing and protecting talent and capital.
Starboost Academy is a supporting element of the entrepreneurial movement developed and led by StarBoost. Its goal is to train, support and enhance upcoming talent, new and serial entrepreneurs, multidisciplinary professionals, trainers and consultants united by the same vision: Creating an entrepreneurial ecosystem based on the principles of human dignity and common good.
The project you will be working on:
The StarBoost Academy’s ‘Online Team & Food Company Creation Course’ will be a seven week program were entrepreneurs learn how they can setup their own business. Through online videos, given by experts from the work field, they will create their businesses from a one-liner on paper to a multi-member company ready to enter the market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic independent professional with knowledge of the start-up scene and the food scene to create content for the course’s workbook based on available video material.